Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SEG HWA F6 class

After 23 years applying...finally, my secondary school, SEG HWA can have their own F6 class....science stream some more...

WOW...this is such a Great news or relief to many Seg Hwa kids....as least for me....

before this, my school SPM leavers would be channelled to another 'prominent' high school in Segamat, where many Seg Hwa kids are reluctant to do so, including myself...hehe...but hell...that High School produce lots of Straight As students also...just that I bueh tahan their management style which is different from Seg Hwa....haha

23 years applying, imagine...now I am 22 years old...and rejected 5 times...only now they approved and i am graduating from university soon....irony

Well, I wonder what is the government thinking, now that many of the good results students will opt for matriculation..then they release the license now...how many of us missed that chance....But still a good news to those who are not fortunate enough to get in the matriculation, do STPM in Seg Hwa...and if you are a sportsman, play for 2 more years ler...haha

Good luck to my juniors, now you all can stay in the same environment for 2 more years... I can't say whether this is good or bad for you...but Seg Hwa is always a good place to study...yeah...forget those Gangsters...

Thanks to those dedicated and determined fighters....thank you for sacrificing so much for the sake of others education...A Big Thank you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home