Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kena Yam 3 (Tapao)

This tapao story just happened this afternoon. Here is how it goes...

My housemate,Q has got to fetch his roomate who is returning from Muar at Putri. So I asked him to tapao for me lo. Then he went out.

15 minutes later, another housemate, S came down.

S : Hei...eat lunch lo.

Me : I asked Q to tapao liao...you SMS him to tapao also lar...

S : Aiya...never mind lar...I eat with C.

Then suddenly he got a SMS..
(photo courtesy from ahpompom aka the olympusian....)

Q : Hey...do you want me to tapao for you?

S : (Since Q is so sincere, and thinking of not good to reject his offer..then) Yes...thank you..

Half an hour later, Q came back with his roomate and 1 packet of food..

Q : Naa, here is your food...

Me : Thank you....(Start eating lunch)

S : Why about me? I replied your SMS right?

Q : (Taking out his handphone)..O....sorry...I was busy chatting with my roomate...sorry le..din notice your reply.

S : KNN.....Yam me...

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tas Tecnic Engineering Sdn Bhd said...

hi...thanks for stopping by...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home