Monday, March 20, 2006

Supportive Signal

I wonder why I claimed myself to be super busy with 2 tests and assignments to be passed up next week and I still farking craps here...

This story happens when I was in KL..but I m not writing about myself...but my housemates..

One day...4 of my housemates were eating at Dragon Village one evening

E : Not enough ler...want to add Rice ah?

Q : Ok ah...order one and share lor...

C & S : I Don't want..

E : (Jostled the waiter, and while waiting the waiter to arrive changed his mind) Abo, why don't we add Eggs or some Vegetables lar...

Q n others : (Kept quiet)

E : (Misunderstood that Q has given his 'supportive signal=OK')

and then the waiter arrived...

E : So...want egg or vegetables?

Q n others : Don't want...

Silence for 20 seconds...

Waiter : Woi....you play me ar?

E : Sorry sorry....

later....

E : Why you give me supportive signal just now? I thought you agreed ler..

Q : No ah...I didn't..maybe u misunderstood le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home