Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My housemate got naked in front of my SEG HWA senior

Here is a story about my housemate, Q roomate, lets call him E.

This E, he has a ligament problem with his leg. He is regular customer of Muar hospital lor. Then that day, he went there to ask details about his operation of his leg..

He waited a while then a Chinese Young Lady Doctor came and took his medical reports and asked him to go into the consulation room lor..

This is the first time he was examined by a non-MALE-n-OLD doctor, so he got very excited..

Doctor : Hey...how is your leg? Come let me check, take off your pants.

E : (He thought no examination was needed that day, so he 'gatal butt' and wore a long pants that day) Is it necessary? I came just to ask about my operation wor.....

gatal butt = hiao kah ch'ng (hokkien)

Doctor : Yes...I need to examine mar...

E : (Taking off his pants and covering his 'little brother' with his hands and extending his leg for examination) Bo bien..(Hey...he is still wearing his underwear lar)

Imagine how the situation is like....first time naked in front a young pretty chick about his age wor....(luckily he din erect ...haha)

So that is the medical consultation lo...then my fren came back to Skudai...and told me the story

Me : Hey...how's ur leg?

E : Blah blah blah (Talking about his experience lor)

Me : So..who is the young doctor? Pretty or not?

E : Pretty lar....er....her surname is Chew ah...

Me : What...Chew May Yean ah?

E : Yeah...how come you know?

Me : (Laughed for 30 seconds first) well...she is my SEG HWA senior ler....and yes...she is damn pretty...

E : O shit....I GOT NAKED IN FRONT OF MELVIN's SENIOR...there goes my virginity...

p/s. That doctor is really my ex-classmate's sister, who studied in the same school as me....SEG HWA....this world is very small.....

Lesson learnt : Don't wear a fucking long pants if you want to have the doctor examine any body parts below your waist....haha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home