Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Kena Yam 1

The conversation took place in MSN messenger.

Friend : Hey, I heard you have bought a new swimming trunk and googles for RM110. Come, let's go swimming today!

Victim : Ai meh, Later lar...still early.(time was 3.30pm, whereas they planned to go at 4.30pm)

Friend : Don't Later, come now...kin..now!!

Victim : Going to Rain Liao....

Friend : Come now. Come Now.

Victim : Okay okay, I come now..

Five minutes later, Victim arrived at my house..starts drizzling outside..

Friend : Hey, it is raining outside ler...

Me : Don't worry, can swim one, no lightning mar

Friend : Don't want lar, I don't want to go liao.

Victim : Niaseng, ask me come so early and now don't want to go...

Friend : 'Yam' you cannot ah..

Victim : Niaseng

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!!!i know the friend n the victim.friend is ws*** n victim is y**o*e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home