Monday, March 27, 2006

Water polo - MMU Swimming Carnival 2006 (2)

Thank god my blog has been noticed and messaged has been passed.

MMU Cyberjaya has apologised to UTM Water polo team. They admitted it was their fault in delegating the task. They promised things would not repeat itself next year...er...in the future...

Since I have achieved my objective...I guess now its my turn to apologise back
  • If I have embarassed anybody involved
  • If I have dampened any organising committee's spirit.
  • If I have angered/iritated anyone..
  • I must admit I was very aggresive and unwise to do it this way, posting on cari and my blog etc...I bet things could have been done in a more friendly way if I was smarter...
I figured that it was just few rotten tomatoes that have caused this humiliating situation...In a nutshell, the organising committee has done a great job in holding the event...We would not have the chance to participate if not because their never-ending efforts...

I must apologise also because I must have taken this too seriously..not that we are going to be crowned eventually or what..but I have seen my teammates put in tonnes of efforts during training...sacrificing study times and their fair skin...we had to train at 3pm..imagine..I did not wish to see we losing out this way...that's why I came up with this stupid idea of posting it in my blog...

By the way, I forgot to thank Nelson, Eddy and Yitmeng for their kindness to fetch us around KL ...we had a lovely seafood dinner at Teluk Gong...A big thank you....

And many others who have helped us during the tournament...which I could not mention their names here..

Lastly, to MMU Cyberjaya swimming club president, Ms. Chiam, if i am not mistaken...for her open-to-critic mind. It was her who initiated the apology. If not, more heated debates would have taken place in this blog. At least my complaints have reached the right door.

But don't prejudice against us lar...kidding lar...I know you wont'...I will not be joining next year...graduating in less than 2 months time...haha...But I would take time to go and support you all if I am still here....

Last but not least, the tournament has given us many sweet moments minus those upsetting part....Thank you for organising...

6 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger ym said...

:D it's good to meet u tooo... haha...

:) hope this carnival indeed brings u lots of memories... minus the bad ones... *shoo shooo* to the bad ones... only keep sweet ones...

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ms chiam here. actually i dunno i had seen u b4? but im happy coz u'r understanding. So if can, i hope to see u again. u can find me here is my msn id e_yoong5591@hotmail.com. Thank you for u all UTM participants still support us of swimming carnival. Hope u all forget the bad ones. :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Tas Tecnic Engineering Sdn Bhd said...

Hi YM...thanks again for dropping by...and fetching us to seafood...

Hi Chiam...I guess you haven't met me before..I was the UTM manager two years back..you haven't got in MMU i guess..I am just a little fish in the team lar..no big deal...
and well...the bad ones will still be remembered lar...life is full of sweets and sour right?

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the blog master only know how to "slap the horse's ass"...act like chicken!!!people give you a few words then you comment about yourself so much...should stand firm on your opinion, let them feel sorry but not that you feel sorry for them...

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Tas Tecnic Engineering Sdn Bhd said...

aiya...give face also lar...MMU really sacrifices a lot to organise the tournament ler...sorry lor..for being chicken...my nick also chicken boleh kencing what..

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

on regards on the "annoymous" with "horse ass"

fuiyoh...we are civilise ppl, if does the opponent give "supportive" signal on peace. We do accept it nicely. Well handshaked and win win situation.

P/S: do you all know what is "supportive" signal? read his blog as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home