Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kena Yam 5 (MSLL)

This one I beh tahan somebody..so I write..(beh tahan=can't stand/bear)

So MSLL (Everybody knows who he is lar..) borrowed soccer boots from Q for his Chinese Cup match...

Two weeks after the tournament,

Q : Hei..MSLL...where is my boot?

MSLL : (Searching) Eh...Don't have ler...maybe dog eats it lar...

Q : Then how ar?

MSLL : Don't worry...I will pay you back lor...How much is your boot?

Q : Er...RM 30 only...but you pay half enough lar...RM15 (Q is very generous)

MSLL : OKOK...


After TWO blardy years..while eating dinner at Dragon Village...

WS : Hei...has this MSLL given you back the money?

Q : No ler...

WS : KNN...so long liao ler...never mind I SMS him...

Tutu....here comes the SMS...MSLL read it and looked around...then continued eating with his friend's sister....you know him lar..

WS : (Kek sei)


That night, on MSN...WS jioed all his friends to put the same title...to help RQ get back his money lor...

WS wrote : Please return RQ boot ler...

KKK wrote : jin gy! owe people thing dun wan to pay a! KNN

Ycloke wrote : boot...boot...where is my boot...i miss my boot...adidas limited edition

Sootong wrote : Where is RQ shoe?...someone borrow and missing it like nothing..

I wrote : You Know Who...Please return RQ boot ler..



And then you guess what did the KNNBCCB MSLL wrote in his fucking MSN:

MSLL : moneyface..moneyface


KNNBCCB...MTCH....where got people like this "thick face" one...still dare to scold people money face...CCB....owe people thing must pay back ler...don't bully RQ just because he is nice...

KNN....RQ lives on PTPTN also ler...like the MCB you also...don't say you are not responsible for losing the boots...it was the knn you who lost it...at your own farking house....ccb....

and now still say us money face....ccb....

I warned you...if you dun pay it soon....I guarantee your big photo on my fucking blog....

欠鞋不赔, 天打雷劈

Oyeah...bosses out there....Do you dare to hire such dishonest employee..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home