Monday, April 03, 2006

Redang vs S & S

I do not understand why ...

You do not attend the meeting when we decide where to go? You don't feel welcomed or what?

You do not say out your preference and you go and create a substitute plan?

You don't feel satisfied and don't aprreciate what the organizers did? They have spent days if not weeks to make contact, paid the extra bill and went the extra mile to gather the informations....Now what, you trying to act like you are so noble just because your plan doesn't clash with the original huh....

I understand that budget is a problem for everyone including myself...but people choose to voice out their problem...their dissatisfication...rather than hide your feelings and substitute people's idea...haha

Well....redang is a good place, cheap and everyone can afford.....in that sense, I guess many can make it....a more realistic graduation trip I would say....hey...but not from you....WHY can't you discuss with the organisers first?

Don't you think that would be better, than splashing cold water now on their face?

It is like opening up a Giant beside your buddy's small kedai runcit ler....who will care to buy a soap for RM2.00 when they can get RM1.30 in Giant...

Who will / or can fork out the extra money to go the extra mile...since there is a cheaper option le?

Again...I must apologise if what I wrote annoyed you....but this is my bloody blog...I have the owner's right to crap here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home