Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Trip To SMM’s Grave:

Hey...I received this in my email....but the address is untraceable..i think he/she purposely created an email account to send this..smmtrip@yahoo.com....but its an interesting read...bear in mind that I did not create this myself....It is really nothing near my writing style if you are familiar with this blog...OK...one more thing..don't take offense if what you did are mentioned...


“Hmm…who the hell just sms me”? When I check on my phone is the message says: “Can u go graduation trip to Bali with minimum budget of 600 not include eat? If not, let me know ur budget n the place u don like to go. Reply asap. Show ur support”. When I read this sms, I knew that things were going wrong once again in our so-called “SMM Graduation Trip”.

I rather say it as Self Achievement Graduation Trip. Well, as for what I concern, I notice that opinions and ideas were flooding during the discussions period. From Phuket to Bali, from Bali to Sabah and Sarawak. Now what? Further ahead? No one will know what is the up coming plan and it may changes any time. Obviously, you don’t wanna go Phuket, u try to master people’s mind to change the initial plan. You don’t wanna go Bali, you voice out your opinion. And with 50 over people in the course, you might get loads of opinions and thoughts. Worse case scenario, no one is responsible for what they said.

An idealist will want to have the best with the cheapest price. Probably like your boss when you work later. But yet, in a real world, no such thing will happen. So please take a note. You do not have a passport and you are looking forward to make a group passport, I think you are dreaming. Some people say he/she doesn’t think of spending RM1000 for beaches…Well, you know the difference why you want to live in a bungalow rather than an old flat? You know the difference between RM2.50 chicken rice and RM5.00 chicken rice. To be very honest, it’s about stature, the standard, the beauty and more…I just don’t know how you guys justify things. Look around you, think…look something beyond what’s inside the box.

With no offence, I presume that everyone graduating is at least 22-24 years of age. Well, I pity for those who still fail to make their own decision and yet dependent of their guardians to give permission on something they are going to do…you guys know what I mean la. But I am not persuading you to breach what is not allowed.

For those who are giving opinions for organizing and looking for packages and suitable locations, credits should be given. However, one thing I need to stress out is that the whole concept is for all course mates to spend the final last few days together and it’s a farewell for every one of us. Please don’t take advantage of this trip for self-achievement purposes…think about all. Organizers, again, I would stress that please take good care of your planning in terms of budget and time management. As for my experience, I don’t believe that RM 1000 can make things possible for S&S. Maybe you can figure out a good way, but hopefully it’s workable.

Last but not least, think about everyone and do not be selfish. We do need co-operations from all course mates and your support what make life in UTM worthwhile.

Regards,

Anonymous

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tas Tecnic Engineering Sdn Bhd said...

I think what he wrote is very true...one needle see blood...no need to pay money one shoot people...this truly reflect our personality as cheah says...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home