Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mysterious Email again....

He look “sell fish” yet he is selfish…Out of middle of nowhere, there goes a trip to Pulau Redang. Hmm…I wonder he considers himself an organizer, co-organizer or just some bozo acting a hero? Anyone can tell me?

If you have such a thought, do voice up during the discussion and let everyone decide. Don’t pretend like your plan is going to suit all of us. You know what, to me, you do not respect anyone of us. For that particular reason, I don’t think I need to do so to you as well. It’s just too much and I will be the one to voice it up if no one dares to.

For some reason, I feel like you are trying to screw everything up. When everyone is trying to make an effort to foster a better relationship among our course mates, there comes a jerk like you. Trying to make your plan, your own plan and split SMM guys from participating the same graduation trip. You might think that it’s way to reduce budget, but the way I see is that you are organizing a “Graduation Trip by Gang”.

My advice to you, don’t try to be a hero from the back. There are heaps of chances that you can prove yourself to be good in organizing something everyone appreciates rather than acting like a fool at the back. You have a thought, voice up like a man. I am sure that the organizers can find something that suits everyone at the end.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Tas Tecnic Engineering Sdn Bhd said...

Wow...this email is from smmtrip@yahoo.com...same like the previous one...same thing....one needle see blood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home