Sunday, December 11, 2011

sweat moments



  • she has helped to fix my mom's condo curtain. she has got good hands at it, even better than myself


  • she has accompanied me and sat in the office lobby in Tanjong Malim for one whole day when she expects me to spend good time with her during one visit to KL, and i bought her the lousy tao-sa pao


  • she has to go shopping alone in Alamanda Putrajaya, when i have to be onsite supervising a lifting project in KLIA, and her GPS failed her, yet she managed to get me a new bed sheet


  • she experienced a bus breakdown during her very first visit to KL, two ways


  • she taught me how to keep fish in aquariums alive

  • she fell sick right before she had to board the car back to SG

I am lucky to have her






1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous JY said...

your her is simply too smart~

It's kaya bao..anyway, you also bought her secret recipe chocolate indulgence ;)

Just a new bed sheet? how can it be??

塞翁失马焉知非福..so now she get to take flight every time she go to KL

Thank her dad

Car sick ma...

I am lucky to have you~ Muackss!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home