Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008...I wrote

In the year of 2008, I plan to...

  • drink less alcohol (yes, since they are more expensive in Singapore)
  • run a longer distance than half marathon (no)
  • Put 50% of salary into savings (try harder)
  • tone up my body..current weight 68kg (jia lat..70kg now)
  • go to Bangkok/India/China during the 2 months break (almost went to Phuket, only found out that airport was closed)
  • find a job (yes, managed to find one)
  • go to another continent that i have not set my feet on (no, australia could be the target, near + weak currency)
  • climb a mountain/rafting in Malaysia with my friends (drink only with friends)
  • ski down the black slopes in Alps (yes, and picked up snowboarding too)
  • buy a property..ok ...part of it (started to learn)

Still finalising my 2009 resolution. Tracing back what you actually wanted to achieve a year ago, and how have you fared is amazing.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jinlan said...

Dude, I lost count on how many years that we had not met!

So u are currently residing in Singapore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home