Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sabah Graduation Trip (Day 1)

OMG..I can't believe this that I am blogging in the youth hostel I am staying in right here in Kota Kinabalu...

Woke up at 5.45am this morning and rushed to catch the flight at senai...my first time travelling on a plane le...although its only an Air-Asia...the pilot i believe is quite experienced for which he did not provide me, the passenger, the roller-coasting experience...haha


Then..checked in at this youth hostel...not bad...the environment....for RM20 a night with buffet breakfast somemore le....

Then...diving time...its many virgin dive for my coursemates....haha....pretty funny just watching them making all the funny moves..everybody is like that when they dive the very first time, right?

E...I dived too...twice...but the dive site is not as promising as those in Redang or even Tioman....btw...its Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, off-KK....however, I managed to catch a glimpse of lionfish, pipefish, sea turtle and many other tropical fish...lar..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home