Saturday, April 29, 2006

How I celebrate the end of my university life.

After my last paper of management and safety, which was quite hard...heavy rain pour right after the test gathered coursemates for very last time...

That night, I and few friends went for porridge steamboat...yeah...yet again....but i learnt new skill this time...next time make my own steamboat...haha

Then, we went for pool at the newly opened Pusat Latihan Snooke Tmn. U, what a noble name for a snooker centre..haha...but ended up playing snooker because there is no pool table there..till 11pm

11.30pm, changed into futsal gear, went for futsal at kempas...probably the last futsal match among SMM....played for 2 hours but paid for 1 n half hours...thanks to the lie of ...

2.30pm, reached home....bathe....

3pm...McDonalds drive through....wow..

5pm...reached home and planned to watch 黑社会。。。but we were just too tired....

That's just how I celebrated my unofficial graduation....simple yet enjoyable..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home