Friday, May 05, 2006

Life after graduating

Things are so messy....starting from having the neverending farewell futsal...numerous farewell dinner.....passing up the thesis...sending things back to hometown...

And now, finally, I am feeling so relieved....nothing to worry about...at least for this few weeks lar...haha....

Back at my hometown, little Segamat, life becomes boring suddenly, without all the jokes among coursemates, futsal, Thank god, I am having streamyx at home which enables me to continue blogging....plus listen to 881903.com radio

But I still have to put all the scattering furnitures in the correct manner...yew...headache...

Tomorrow Malaysia will play against Denmark in Thomas Cup Semifinal...that is my daily routine nowadays....watching Astro....a bit 'sai meng'...plus all the housechores ler...

Klar...I will share more stories tomorrow night...just got back from KL today...no...went KL and came back in 10 hours time...fetching my sis back...haha ....pity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home