Thursday, July 12, 2007

I was replying to comments and heck, i should just reply here

Sayang, first, I named my blog after some Taiwan tabloids who likes to dig the dirty shit out of artists, and I did that to my ex UTM coursemates in my many previous entries in 2006.

Second, I write in English because my 'hang yu ping yin' is really lousy, it will take me 1 hour to write one paragraph and most likely i will give it up before finishing.

Third, yeah, never have time to do those 'Rome' ppt slides again. But will try to do it when I am free, which I guess I will not be in the coming 2 months.

Fourth, I am reaching Malaysia on 22th July and will be there until 2 Sept. Tolong Heboh-hebohkan. Finally, some real food. Before that, actually is this friday, I am leaving for Munich for 3 days, then head to Prague, Bratislava and Vienna for another 3 days, before going back to Munich to pick up my luggage to go to my final destination, Stockholm. I will take my flight back from Stockholm. I will use train all the way, and it's not that expensive since I bought the Interrail ticket (discount for European, and I am temporarily European, haha)

Fifth, my life is pretty well described in my many entries, I will feed you with more stories when we meet up in Malaysia.

Sixth, I heard your interview (downloaded it to hear the whole session) with the DJ on AiFM. I couldn't believe it in the beginning, thought it was a prank or something, but seriously my ex classmate was on RADIO, somebody that I know was on AIR live. How cool is that!

Seventh, I just checked my nuffnag analytics. There are visits from Singapore, cool, a new source. All the while, is just my friends in Malaysia and Italy and my sister in India. Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home