Tuesday, May 08, 2007

White water rafting


It reminds me of the only White Water Rafting I did during our graduation trip in Sabah.The experience was amazing. The current was strong and not recommended to do a capsize (overturn the boat).Where everybody inside the tube would fall and beign drifted with the swift current.


However, we requested and gathered those who wanted to join the 'fun' in one boat. We got ourselves an experienced natives of Sabahas our instructor. In the end, we did the 'capsize' twice and the moment that I fell and tried to resurface, I found the boat was just above me, and couldn't get the air I wanted...phew....


The second time, we drove ourselves into a real huge 漩涡 and I could see the 'Fei lou' who was sitting infront falling backwards onto me..amazing..


Well, everything only costed me like RM110 including train tickets to get there and lunch.


However, the train journey was the toughest 3 hours I had ever spent, on a train that was operating since 1950 i think....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home